– With the garlic, the parsley and a little salt, we will prepare a mince with the mortar, until it is fine.
– We will peel and clean the potatoes, cutting them into medium slices, neither thin nor fat. We will peel the onion and we will chop it small together with the tomato, also cut small.
– In a clay oven casserole we will arrange the potatoes at the bottom in the necessary layers, and on them we will spread the onion and tomato. On top we will spread the clean fish and the clams distributed.
– Next, we will add the broth and the minced garlic and parsley and we will put it in the medium oven (about 180 to 200 degrees) after having preheated it strongly.
– We will cook it for 20 to 25 minutes until the potatoes are already tender and the broth has reduced.
– It is taken to the table in the same pot.